Payment of Fees Cash or Check Only
Increases for Certified Copies of a Vital Records became effective as of October 1, 2009.
|Birth - Short Form:||$15.00|
|Birth - Long Form:||$20.00|
To request a birth certificate by mail please write a letter to include:
Full name at birth, date of birth, father's full name, mother's maiden name, father's birthplace, mother's birthplace, your name at present, your address, request of a full size copy or a wallet size, and a copy of your drivers license or other picture identification.
- If someone other than the person listed on the birth certificate is requesting a copy, please list your relationship to this person and reason for making this request.
- In requests for death or marriage certificates please include individual's name and the date of event, along with a self-addressed envelope.
To apply for a marriage license a couple must:
1) Apply in the Town or City in which you are to be married.
2) Provide names of parents (mother's maiden name) and where they were born.
3) Pay a $50.00 fee, due at the time of application.
4) Pay an additional fee of $20.00, which is charged for a certified copy of the marriage license.
- There is no longer a waiting period; you will walk out of the office with the license in hand.
- Blood work is no longer required.
|Spayed or Neutered Dogs:||$8.00|
|Guide Dogs:||Free (Need Proof)|
|Kennel Licenses (for 10 Tags)||$51.00|
|(For Show, Sport, or Sale Only)|
|Late Licensing Penalty:||$1.00 per month|
Licenses are for good for 1 year: June 1 through June 1 of each year.
Dogs are relicensed during the month of June. Proof they have received an updated rabies vaccine is necessary. If you are late relicensing your dog there will be a $1.00 a month additional fee charged.
- If your dog has been spayed or neutered, a certificate must be provided. Such information will be permanently recorded.
- A new dog can be licensed anytime during the year.
- Look for a notice about our rabies clinic which is usually offered during April, May, or June. Rabies shots are offered at a discounted rate, and are given by the local veterinarian.
Resident Inland Waters Sport Fishing License
|One Day Resident Marine Waters Sport Fishing License||$5.00|
|Resident All Waters Sport Fishing License||$32.00|
|Resident Combination Inland Waters Fishing and Firearms Hunting License||$38.00|
|Resident Combination Marine Waters Sport Fishing and Firearms Hunting License||$25.00|
|Resident Combination All Waters Sport Fishing and Firearms Hunting License||$38.00|
|Resident Firearms Hunting License||$19.00|
|Resident Combination All Waters Sport Fishing License and Bow and Arrow Permit to Hunt Deer and Small Game||$65.00|
|Fall Turkey Permits (Firearms Private/State Land and Fall Archery)||$19.00|
|Spring Turkey Permits (Private Land/State Land)||$19.00|
|Migratory Bird Conservation Stamp (Duck Stamp)||$13.00|
|Deer Hunting Firearms Permit (State Land Lottery/No Lottery, Private Land Shotgun/Rifle, State Land Muzzleloader)||$19.00|
|Archery Permit to Hunt Deer and Small Game||$41.00|
|Resident Trapping License||$34.00|
|Junior Firearms Hunting License||$11.00|
|Junior Archery Permit to Hunt Deer and Small Game||$19.00|
|Nonresident Inland Waters Fishing License||$55.00|
|Nonresident Inland Waters Fishing License for 3 Consecutive Days||$22.00|
|Nonresident Marine Waters Fishing License||$15.00|
|Nonresident Marine Waters Fishing License for 3 Consecutive Days||$8.00|
|Nonresident All Waters Fishing License||$63.00|
|Nonresident Combination License to Fish in Inland Waters and Firearms Hunt||$110.00|
|Nonresident Combination License to Fish in Marine Waters and Firearms Hunt||$94.00|
|Nonresident Combination License to Fish in All Waters and Firearms Hunt||$120.00|
|Nonresident Firearms Hunting License||$91.00|
|Nonresident Deer Hunting Firearms Permit||$68.00|
|Nonresident Archery Permit to Hunt Deer and Small Game|