When are Taxes Due?
• Real Estate & Personal Property more than $100 are broken down into two installments: July Ist & Jan Ist
• Real Estate & Personal Property less than $100 is due July Ist
• Motor Vehicle is due July Ist
• Supplemental Motor Vehicle is due Jan 1st
WHEN ARE THE WATER/SEWER BILLS DUE?
WHAT PERIOD(S) DO THEY COVER?
• August lst (April - June)
• November ist (July - Sept)
• February 1st (Oct - Dec)
• May 1st (Jan - March)
• August 1st (July - Sept)
• November 1st (Oct - Dec)
• February Ist (Jan - March)
• May 1st (April - June)
• For residence that have a sewer assessment bill, that bill is due April ist
**** Pursuant to Connecticut State Statute Section 12 155, if any person fails to pay any tax within thirty(30) days after the due date, the Collector shall make a personal demand for payment. Please note that the term 'DEMAND' is prescribed by state statute and is not meant to imply rudeness towards you as a taxpayer. Failure to respond to the Collector's demand may result in your account being turned over to the State Marsha for collection, a statutory fee of 15% will apply to all funds collected.